A Cooking Adventure!
I have decided to completely change my blog. Instead of just doing doodles, my blog is just going to be about my life and the things i think and do, etc. I think it will be more fun for me this way, since I don't always have time to sit down and make a doodle anymore.
Today, I took an adventure in the realm of cooking! I have had little experience in this area, as I have been completely spoiled from being raised by grandparents most of my life. Well, lately I have been experimenting! My lovely and wonderful aunt Suzanne told me about a FANTASTIC cooking blog called Smitten Kitchen! Go there, you will LOVE it! I browsed through the recipes for a long time "Ooh"ing and "Aah"ing and finally decided to go with the Baked Rigatoni with Tiny Meatballs. I changed a couple of things, though. I made my meatballs bigger, and I used rotini noodles instead of rigatoni noodles, since that's what I had. It took about an hour to make, but turned out completely delicious! 
So that is my triumph of the day!
I am also planning on going job hunting today. My work study hours at the college were lowered due to some bizarre faulty paper-handling at the business office. So now I am on the hunt for a second job. I am thinking places such as Starbucks, or Barnes & Noble might be nice. I am going to drive around and check out different places. We will see what happens.
Also, if you have not watched this cat video, you should because it cracks me up every time :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment