More Books!

Here are some of the books I have been making in my Book Arts class!

This first book is an accordion fold book. There are two folds joined together by a tab. The cover is made of drawing board covered by recycled wallpaper. We had to write a poem to put in it...mine ended up being a fantasy theme. Here is the cover:
This is the inside all spread out. I cut out areas, and there are also a few pop-out areas. The entire inside was done using metallic ink and gel pens:

Here is a close-up of the first 2 pages:

The next 2 pages:

The next two pages:

And the last 2 pages:

This is a book that I made for fun! I found the tree stamp half off at Hobby Lobby. The background is metallic ink. The strips of blue, red, and green are cut up from papers I made by dipping them in colored wax. Front:

Here is the back. I cut slits in the green paper and wove the ribbon in and out:

Here's another book cover I did with the metallic ink and tree stamps:
That's it for now!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're so awesome q!! i wish i had your creative ability :) :)
-melissa

Post a Comment