Jewelry, DIY wallet, and Design-a-Stamp
Sorry it has been so long since I've posted but things have been really crazy with school! Here are a few things I've been working on:

Here is a wallet I made out of recycled wallpaper. I did one pattern on one side and a different pattern on the other by pasting them back to back. Then i covered both sides with clear packing tape. Then I went around the edges with black duct tape!
Outside front:
Outside front:

Inside:

Then I drew a design (Q for Quinton) and had it made into a stamp!!! It was only 13 dollars with tax! I'm going to use it to sign my artwork! Be sure and check out the fancy handle!
Friday, September 18, 2009
|
Labels:
bracelet,
duct tape wallet,
necklace,
stamp
|
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
awesome stamp.. where did you have that made.. I NEED some cool stampslike that!!!
i had it made at the bookstore on campus...i pretty much have no idea what company they sent it off to, though :(
can anyone go to the bookstore on campus or do you have to be a student? i need something like that for my work...or i at least need to find a cute way to sign my name :)
-melissa
Post a Comment