Twilight Box
I went out of town, so it has been awhile since I've updated anything (nor have I really had time to work on anything.)
However, my boyfriend's sister REALLY loves twilight, so I made her a box!
Here is the front:

The box came with the pattern raised on the side like that, but I added all the color.
Here is how I made it:
1. I colored on the raised areas of the box with blue and purple crayons.
2. I painted over the crayon areas with layers of watercolor. The water won't mix with the wax, so it slides right off the crayon area.
3. Went around the sides with sharpie to bring out the design.
4. Printed off the image and applied it to the top with stick glue, then a layer of mod podge over the top to protect it.
5. Then I placed stickers and jewels over top and it was done! It was super quick, easy, and fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment