More Doodles
So, I've been trying to get some doodling in before school starts and life starts getting crazy. I have one class that is 3 hours long only on Tuesdays and I pretty much know for a fact that I am going to spend the whole class doing nothing but drawing...since that's what I usually do LOL! But anywho...here are the latest doodles! :)
I love doing these! I just start with the large black dot in the center and just make things up, letting it just expand until it fills up the page. It took a really long time to ink in all the black squiggly lines!
And last but not least is a request from my cousin Molly. She has an inside joke going with one of her friends about his bushy eyebrows and getting them caught in the luggage compartment of an airplane...so I did my best to try to depict that...haha..it looks so funny!!
And that's it for now! <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
I LOVE IT!!!
Post a Comment