Recent Doodles

These are some of the doodles I have been doing lately. I got out a nice sketchbook to start doing them in from now on, so after this, there won't be anymore annoying blue lines in the way :)

This is just a full doodle page. I was trying my hand at drawing Pikachu and Bubbles without looking at any reference pictures. I think they came out pretty good!

This is just a big...uhh...thing...

An elf girl. My boyfriend said her hair looked like it was from the 70's haha.

Just a cute girl sitting on a wall

I have been in the mood to draw mythical creatures lately. So here is a baby gryffin.


And a sea dragon. Sorry for the light areas...my camera is pretty cheap and crappy...I really need a new one. :(

And I guess this is some kind of sphinx cat or something


Something not mythical :)

This bunny kinda came out looking Tim Burton-ish to me...

I was at my boyfriend's and I asked him what I should doodle...he said..."something happy" so this is what happened:

So that started a whole thing where he would give me an emotion and I would draw it. This one is excitement...I decided to go anime-style haha...she has super huge hair!

This was anger...a bit scary compared to my usual doodles *yikes*

And this was for sadness...awwwww


I liked my little bubbly-looking person, so I did another drawing with some more. He came out of the restroom with toilet paper stuck to him lol idk..I just felt like doing something silly
And that's it for today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment